Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Deep blue dial. Polished white gold hands with luminous fill. Applied polished white gold index hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minute tracks on the dial perimeter & blue dial flange. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
Bracelet & Straps:
- 60 seconds tourbillon at 6 o'clock.
- The tourbillon cage design is inspired by the Maltese cross.
The watch is fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push button deployant clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to a 8" wrist.
- Included with the watch are two OEM Vacheron Constantin straps & a single deployant buckle.
- Blue alligator leather strap. This strap is unworn, with its full wear lifespan remaining.
- Blue rubber strap. This strap is unworn, with its full wear lifespan remaining.
Powered by a Vacheron Constantin in=house calibre 2160. This ultra-slim movement measures just 5.65mm thick & features a 22kt yellow gold peripheral rotor offering an unobstructed view of the movement. The movement beats at 18,000 vph (2.5Hz), contains 30 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of 80 hours (3+ days). The movement bears the prestigious Geneva Quality Hallmark
The watch in excellent near new condition, with little to no signs of wear. The watch only worn on the steel bracelet, thus both straps are unworn in new & crisp condition. We have had the watch & bracelet very lightly spot buffed to remove most signs of wear. We would be comfortable grading this watch in a solid 98%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original large wooden box & with all papers. Watch Features: