Brushed & polished 18kt rose gold case. Blue dial with a fine sunburst finish & horizontal embossed pattern. Polished rose gold hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied polished rose gold index hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track. Date sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- Travel Dual Time functions:
- Indicated by an additional skeletonized central hour hand.
- The dual time can easily be set in 1 hour increments by means of the forward & back buttons on the left case-side.
- The time can be safely reversed past 12am with the date reversing safely as well.
- Home & travel time day/night indications via small blue/white discs at the right & left sides of the dial.
- Flyback function.
- Large central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Fitted on brushed & polished solid 18kt rose gold bracelet with a push-button folding clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to a 8" wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Patek Philippe in-house caliber CH 28‑520 C FUS with a Gyromax® balance and a Spiromax® balance spring. The movement is composed of 370 parts, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 34 jewels, has a power reserve of 45-55 hours. Also features a solid 21kt yellow gold rotor which is unidirectional winding. This caliber bears the Patek Philippe Seal hallmark. Condition:
In brand new & unworn condition. The warranty is dated 03/2022 & has been registered to the original purchaser. Delivered in its original lacquered wood box & with all papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, GMT/Dual Time Zone