Speedmaster 50th Anniversary limited edition of 1957 pieces, commemorating the birth of the Speedmaster collection.
- This watch is # 1537/1957.
- The black enamel dial is individually numbered with the limited edition number.
- The transparent case back is engraved "Ω OMEGA - Speedmaster - 50th Anniversary - Limited Series - Co-Axial - Chronometer".
Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Polished stainless steel crown & chrono pushers. Black aluminum bezel ring with a tachymeter scale. Black enamel dial. White hands, the center hands with luminous fill. Luminous painted index hour markers. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a seconds track. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph functions:
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter at 6 o'clock.
Fitted on its original stainless steel bracelet with a push-button deployant clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8" wrist.Movement:
Powered by an Omega in-house caliber 3201, manual wind, COSC certified chronometer, featuring Omega's Co-Axial escapement, contains 29 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 55 hours.Condition:
- The watch: The watch itself is in perfect near-new condition. The original owner claims to have never worn the watch, based on the condition we believe him. The case & bracelet have no signs of wear & the crystals are perfect without any blemishes. The black aluminum bezel ring has no scratches or nicks. Overall the watch is in 99%+ condition.
- The box: The original box to this watch was lost/misplaced. It should have been delivered in a special commemorative wooden box set with an additional strap & a tool set. In its place the watch will be delivered with a replacement Speedmaster box, containing:
- An additional (unworn) black fabric NATO strap with a stainless steel buckle & strap loops.
- An additional (unworn) black fabric VELCRO strap, a re-edition of the strap worn by Apollo astronauts in space.
- A branded strap changing tool & instructions to change straps/bracelet.
- An Omega Speedmaster branded loupe.
- A 6cm paper-weight steel plate featuring a classic Speedmaster case back design with the iconic seahorse emblem.
- The papers: It is missing the limited edition certificate, which was inside the original box. However, It does have the original warranty card, pictogram card & instruction manual.