Omega 36th AMERICA’S CUP special edition.
- Red dial accents.
- Red chrono start/stop button.
- a small America's Cup as a counterweight on the central chrono seconds hand.
- Case back engraved with "36th AMERICA’S CUP - AUCKLAND 2021".
- Chrono-Lock feature via lever on the left case edge.
- Special presentation box in red, white & blue - the colors of the America’s Cup.
Brushed stainless steel case with polished beveled corners. Rubberized red & blue chrono button. Helium escape valve at 10 o'clock. Stainless steel bezel with a polished blue ceramic insert featuring a white enamel filled diving scale with a luminous dot at the starting point. Glossy blue zirconium oxide [ZrO2] ceramic dial with a laser engraved wave design. Polished time related hands, red chrono related hands. Hands with luminous filled tips.. Applied polished hour markers with luminous fill. Fine printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track. Date window at 6 o'clock. Small seconds sub-dial located at 9 o'clock.
Bracelet & Strap:
- Chronograph/Stopwatch & Regatta Functions:
- Large central seconds hand counter.
- Applied red aluminum regatta countdown indicator surrounds the chrono sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
- Hour counter via aperture (window) at the bottom of the 3 o'clock sub-dial.
Delivered on a steel bracelet with an addition blue rubber strap. Both the bracelet & the strap feature Omega's patented Quick-Change system via an integrated quick-release button.
- Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push button folding clasp featuring a push-button micro adjusting link. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to a 8-1/8" wrist (20.5 cm).
- Delivered with an additional OEM Omega blue rubber strap with a tang buckle. The strap is in unworn condition with its full wear lifespan remaining.
Powered by a self-winding METAS certified Omega caliber 9900 which beats at 25,200 vph (3.5Hz), contains 54 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours. The METAS certification tests water resistance, precision and magnetic resistance up to 15,000 gauss. The movement also features Omega's Si14 silicon balance spring and Omegas Co-Axial escapement. The rotor & visible bridges are decorated with Geneva waves in arabesque.Condition:
In absolutely new condition, completely unworn & never sized. Our customer received this watch as a gift, and traded it into us for a watch he preferred. Delivered in its original special edition box & with all papers. Watch Features: