Factory service completed 9/21/2022, with a factory 1 year service warranty expiring 9/21/2023.
Polished stainless steel case. Flat silver main dial with metallic silver chapter ring & Cotes de Geneve decoration on the bottom. Polished hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Black printed numeral hour markers. Elongated date window at 3 o'clock.
- GMT Dual Timezone function:
- Indicated by an additional skeletonized blued steel central hand.
- Day Night Indicator:
- Day (white) Night (blue) indicator window at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph function: The stopwatch counters are indicated via rotating discs. Fixed blued steel hands, secured in place by a polished steel bridge with 2 visible rubies & blued steel screws.
- Monopusher (single pusher) operation via the button at 8 o'clock.
- Column wheel & vertical clutch mechanism.
- 60 seconds counter at the bottom left side of the dial.
- 30 minute counter sub-dials at the bottom right side of the dial.
Fitted on its Montblanc original black alligator leather strap with a polished stainless steel push-button deployant buckle. The strap is in excellent, near new condition with the majority of it wear lifespan remaining. We would be comfortable rating the strap as in 95% condition.Movement:
Powered by a Montblanc caliber MB R200, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 40 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 72 hours. Condition:
This watch is excellent near-new condition. The watch came back from a complete factory service in September 2022 & has not be worn since . As part of the service the watch was polished by Montblanc & has been fitted with a brand new black alligator leather strap. We would now be comfortable rating this watch in 98% overall condition. Delivered in its original box & with all original papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Day/Night Indicator, GMT/Dual Time Zone