Polished 18kt rose gold case. Silver dial with a fine barleycorn textured design. Blued steel hands. Black painted numeral hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds on a flat silver dial flange. Small seconds & 24 hour indicator (not a dual time) via sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Complete Calendar features:
- Month & day display windows beneath 12 o'clock.
- Date indicator via central hand with half moon tip.
- Moonphase display at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch features:
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Fitted on its Longines original brown alligator leather strap with a stainless steel deployant buckle featuring a rose gold PVD coated buckle top. The strap is unworn with its full wear lifespan remaining.Movement:
Powered by a Longines caliber L687.2 (base ETA/Valjoux 7751), beats at 28,800 vph, contains 27 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 54 hours.Condition:
This watch is in new & unworn condition. The majority of original factory protective stickers are still intact on the watch. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Day & Date Display