Polished stainless steel case. Black dial with a fine barleycorn textured design. Polished hands. White painted Roman numeral hour markers . Fine printed minute/seconds on a flat black dial flange. Small seconds & 24 hour (not a dual time) via sub-dial at 9 o'clock.
- Complete Calendar features:
- Month & day display windows beneath 12 o'clock.
- Date indicator via central hand with half moon tip.
- Moonphase display at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch features:
- Column wheel mechanism.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 12 o'clock.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet, with a push-button folding clasp. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8.25"" (21cm) wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Longines caliber L687.5 (base ETA/Valjoux 7751) features a silicon hairspring, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has a power reserve of +/- 66 hours.Condition:
This watch is in pristine unworn condition. The majority of original factory protective stickers are still intact on the watch. We bought a handful of these watches from a company who had a few pieces remaining from a corporate reward event. (we have a few pieces in stock). Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Moonphase, Triple Date Calender