Matt black ceramic case. Titanium & sapphire crystal case back. Blue dial with a fine sunray finish. Blackened hands with luminous fill.
Bold white printed numeral hour markers. Quarter-hour markers are luminous. White printed minute track. Small seconds hand at the center of the 3 o'clock sub-dial.
- Perpetual Calendar with year display:
- Calendar hands with red-arrow head tips.
- Day of the week indicator at the 9 o'clock sub-dial.
- Day indicator at the 3 o'clock sub-dial.
- Month indicator at the 6 o'clock sub-dial.
- Year displayed in a full 4 digit format between 7 & 8 o'clock.
- Moonphase display at 12 o'clock. Mirror images of the moon as seen from the northern and southern hemispheres.
- Power Reserve Indicator:
- 7-Day power reserve indicator at the center of the 3 o'clock sub-dial.
Fitted on its IWC original black calfskin leather strap with a titanium deployant buckle. The strap is unworn in new condition with its full wear lifespan remaining. Movement:
Powered by an IWC in-house caliber 52615, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz), contains 54 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of 7 days (168 hours).Condition:
This watch is in new & unworn condition. The original factory case back protective sticker is still intact on the watch. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Moonphase, Perpetual Calendar, Power Reserve Indicator