USA Special Edition - inspired by Autumn’s First Frost "Sōkō Frost".
Brushed & polished stainless steel case. Light blue dial with a very fine vertical brushed finish. Faceted brushed & polished hour & minute hands. Blue central seconds & power reserve hands. Applied brushed & polished faceted index hour markers. Fine printed minute/seconds track. Date window at 3 o'clock.
- Power Reserve Indicator:
- located between 7 & 8 o'clock.
Fitted on its original brushed & polished stainless steel bracelet with a push-button folding buckle. The bracelet is fully linked & will fit up to an 8" (20.5cm) wrist.Movement:
Powered by a Grand Seiko Spring Drive caliber 9r65: The Spring Drive movement is for the most part mechanical, but with an electrical powered regulating mechanism resulting in an extremely accurate timepiece.
- No external source of power (such as a battery) is required.
- The unwinding force of the mainspring generates a slight electrical current. The electrical power is then used to activate & power a quartz oscillator which vibrates at 32,786 Hz & transmits a precise reference signal to the Integrated Circuit.
- The IC compares the speed from the oscillator to the speed of the glide wheel (which drives the gears) and applies a magnetic brake when it detects the glide-wheel turning too fast.
- The seconds hand moves in a continuous extremely smooth gliding motion and is accurate up to +/- 1 second per day.
- Contains 30 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours (3 days).
This watch is in pristine near brand-new condition. The watch arrived into our office with only super light signs of wear which are almost indiscernible. Due to its near perfect condition, we have chosen not to have this watch polished or buffed, thus maintaining the original factory 'zaratsu' finishing. We would be comfortable grading this watch in 98%+ overall condition. Delivered in its original box with all papers. Watch Features:
Power Reserve Indicator