Polished solid 950 platinum case. Black dial. Polished hands, the hour & minute hands with thin strip of luminous fill. Applied polished index hour markers with thin strip of luminous fill.
- Perpetual Calendar:
- Day & month windows directly beneath 12 o’clock.
- Date sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Leap year portal window between 4 & 5 o'clock.
- Day/Night portal window between 7 & 8 o'clock.
- Moonphase display at the center of the 6 o'clock sub-dial.
- Recessed corrector buttons on the case edges.
- Split Seconds (Rattrapante) Chronograph:
- The split-seconds feature allows for an additional timing interval, operated using the button at the center of the crown.
- Large dual central seconds hand counters: The 2 seconds counter hands are stacked one directly above the other. Once the stopwatch is engaged the two hands run in unison, when the split-second button is pushed the top hand stops while the bottom hand continues to run.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
Fitted on its original Patek Philippe shiny black alligator leather strap with a polished solid 950 platinum folding buckle featuring the Patek Philippe logo medallion. The strap is in excellent condition with the majority of its wear lifespan remaining. We would categorize the strap as being in 95% condition.Movement:
Powered by a manual winding Patek Philippe in house caliber CHR 29-535 PS Q. composed of 496 parts, features a Gyromax balance, beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz) & contains 34 jewels. The watch has power reserve of 55-65 hours.Condition:
This watch is in excellent near-new condition. The original owner wore the watch seldom & very carefully. We have had the watch lightly spot buffed (not polished) to bring out the luster of the platinum. We would be comfortable rating this watch in an overall 97%+ condition. Delivered in its original box, additional solid case back, stylus, matching hang-tag & with a large leather bonder containing the papers. Watch Features:
Chronograph, Perpetual Calendar, Split Second Chronograph