Limited & numbered edition of 100 pieces, this watch is # 022/100.
Polished 18kt white gold case. Skeletonized dial with black dial bridges & dial flange. Blued steel hands, the hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Applied polished white gold numeral hour markers. Dial flange with luminous hour markers & printed minutes track.
- 8 day power reserve indicator between 12 & 2 o'clock.
- Tourbillon with mounted seconds hand.
- The "Tech Twist" design case features the crown at 4 o'clock. The crown bears a spring loaded L.U.C logo, a matching crank handle mates with the crown to help wind the the movement.
Fitted on its original Chopard black alligator leather strap with a solid white gold push-button deployant buckle. The strap is unworn with its full wear lifespan remaining.Movement:
Powered by a manual winding Chopard L.U.C caliber 4TBST, COSC Certified Chronometer, bats at 28,800 vph, contains 33 jewels & has an impressive 8+ day (192+ hours) power reserve.
- Movement features:
- L.U.C Quattro technology with two sets of two stacked barrels, giving the watch an 8+ day power reserve.
- Equipped with Chopard exclusive Variner balance wheel, which incorporates four inertia-blocks into the rim of the
balance wheel, allowing for precision adjustments to the inertia without disturbing the aerodynamics.
This watch is unworn, but should be considered NOS (New Old Stock) with very minor shop-wear. We would be comfortable rating this watch in 97% condition. Delivered in its original box with the instruction manual & warranty certificate. Watch Features:
Power Reserve Indicator, Tourbillon